Friday, October 24, 2014

{Friday) "Warm Up" Prayer & Praise

{Friday} Let's stretch our arms toward Heaven as we "Warm Up" in prayer this morning! Feel free to continue your prayer and praise through comments or just type "Amen". For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. ... Matthew 18:20



"Prayer of Praise and Worship" Part 1- taken from The Weapons of Our Warfare by Kenneth Scott
Heavenly Father, as I come before You this day, I enter into Your gates with thanksgiving, and into Your courts with praise. I give You all the thanksgiving, the glory, the honor, and the praise, and I bless Your holy name. For it is a good thing to give thanksgiving and praise to the Lord.
Father, I take this time to magnify, praise, and exalt Your holy name, because you are worthy to be praised; therefore, I will bless You, O Lord, at all times, and Your praise shall continually be in my mouth.
How excellent is Your name in all the earth. There is no one like You, O Lord. For You are far above all nations, kings, and kingdoms. You are the God of gods, the King of kings, and the Lord of lords. You are the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, The Beginning and the End. Before You, O Lord, there was no other, and You shall outlive eternity itself. You are clothed with beauty, strength, honor and majesty.
Father, I serve You with gladness, and I come before Your presence with thanksgiving. I know that You, O Lord, are God. For You have made us, and not we ourselves. We are Your people, and the sheep of Your pasture.
You alone do great wonders through all the earth. With Your wisdom, You made the heavens; and with the power of Your Word, You stretched out the earth above the waters. You gave us the sun to rule by day, and the moon and stars to rule by night. You are far above all principalities, might, and dominions; and Your name is far above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come.
Your Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom. And Your dominion endures throughout all generations. They shall speak of Your glory and talk of Your power forever. Men shall speak of the might of Your terrible acts, and I will declare Your greatness.
I praise You for Your steadfast love that never ceases; for it is renewed every morning. Great is Your faithfulness, O Lord. From the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same, Your name is worthy to be praised.
I have tasted of You, O Lord, and I have found You to be good unto my soul. You are unto my soul as the sweet smell of fragrance, and You are sweeter than the honey in a honeycomb. I bless You, O Lord, from the depths of my soul; and with all that is within me, I bless Your holy name....
***Below in the comments, add YOUR PRAISE TO THIS PRAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment