Wednesday, October 22, 2014

{Wednesday} The "Cool Down" Worship & Prayer



{Wednesday} Let's bow before the throne of grace as we "Cool Down" through worship and prayer tonight! Feel free to continue your prayer and worship through comments or just type "Amen". For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. ... Matthew 18:20
"All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. I surrender all, I surrender all. All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender, Humbly at His feet I bow, Worldly pleasures all forsaken; Take me, Jesus, take me now.
All to Jesus I surrender, Make me, Savior, wholly Thine; Let me feel Thy Holy Spirit, Truly know that Thou art mine." -I Surrender All, Hymn
Heavenly Father, We come before your presence tonight humble and surrendered. Lord God, we thank you for this day. The way you cared for us and made our paths straight. God even in the midst of the obstacles on today we were able to focus on your presence and before we knew it we were long passed those hurdles. Your presence Father is our safety place and we are so humbled to be able to dwell therein. Your word says that He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty! Almighty God you are! We thank you for allowing us to abide under your shadow today. In the midst of things that were thrown our way, we remained in the safest place, under the covering of your mighty hand. Lord God, for many of us, today was a long day. But we count it all joy because in your presence that is where we find fullness. Heavenly Father, we thank you for your Holy Spirit that walks with us, talks with us, and intercedes on our behalf. Today, many of us came before difficult situations, but we believe through faith that the Holy Spirit was talking to you on our behalf! Tonight Father, we ask that you cover us as we began to prepare ourselves for bed. Comfort every hurting heart on tonight. Lift the burden of anxiety and stress that causes sleeping to be uneasy. Lord, we pray that you send rest tonight for our souls. Give us peace as we sleep. We come against bad dreams and negative thoughts on tonight and we pray that every thought is lined up according to your will. Your word commands us to think on things that are pure, lovely, of good report, honest and just. Tonight we command our minds to line up with your word. We pray against every attack of the enemy on tonight. Cover our homes and our family as they sleep. Keep us safe from harm and allow us to awake once again on tomorrow morning. Father, tomorrow we are thankful to rise again to seek the one who gives us thirst. We pray that the words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart was found acceptable and pleasing in your sight today. We confess of all wrongful doings and thoughts that caused us to fall short today and replace those things with obedience to your word and submission. Lord God, we love you and we will always worship your magnificent and Holy Name. This prayer we pray with a sincere heart. In Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment