Monday, October 27, 2014

{Monday} Warm Up Prayer and Praise

{Monday} Let's stretch our arms toward Heaven as we "Warm Up" in prayer this morning! Feel free to continue your prayer and praise through comments or just type "Amen". For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. ... Matthew 18:20



"Prayer of Praise and Worship" Part 2- taken from The Weapons of Our Warfare by Kenneth Scott
Heavenly Father, In You , O Lord my God, the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty over all the heavens and in the earth is Thine. Thine is the Kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head above all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is the power to make great and to give strength unto all.
I love You, O Lord my God. For truly You are my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, My God, and the Strength in whom I will trust. You are my Buckler, the Horn of my salvation, My High Tower, and the joy and the strength of my life. You are indeed the Shepherd and Bishop of my soul.
I praise You, O Lord, my God. I worship You as my Master, my Owner, my King, My Savior, and my Lord. I offer myself unto You as a living sacrifice. O Lord, let the fruit of my lips give You praise continually, and let the lifting of my hands unto You never cease. Let my prayers be set before You as incense, and let the lifting of my hand unto You be as the evening sacrifice. And Father as I send forth blessings and praises unto You, let them be a sweet sound in Your ear.
I love You, O Lord my God; and I pray that You will bless me to exalt You and Your Holy name forever and ever. For You are great, O Lord, and greatly to be praised; and Your greatness is unsearchable and never ending....
***Below in the comments, add YOUR PRAISE TO THIS PRAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment