Wednesday, October 29, 2014

{Wednesday} Warm Up Prayer & Praise

Let us stretch our arms toward Heaven as we "Warm Up" in prayer this morning!


"This is the air I breathe, This is the air I breathe, Your holy presence living in me/ This is my daily bread, This is my daily bread, Your very word spoken to me/ And I I'm desperate for you, And I I'm I'm lost without you"
"Daily Prayer" Part 1- taken from The Weapons of Our Warfare by Kenneth Scott
Father, I come boldly before Your throne of grace thanking and praising You for this day. For this is the day that You have made; therefore I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I thank You Father that You have given me this day; and I enter into Your gates with thanksgiving, and into Your courts with praise. I give You all the glory and the honor, and I bless Your holy name.
You said that if we acknowledge You in all our ways, You would direct our path. Father, I acknowledge You in all my ways concerning this day, and I thank You for directing my path in every situation. You also said that if we commit our works unto You, that You would establish our thoughts. So I commit all my works unto You now, and I thank You for establishing and directing my every thought throughout this day. I pray that You would be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path today, and guide me with Your eyes and Your Spirit as You order my footsteps.
Father, You said that You desire above all things that we would prosper and be in health, even as we prosper spiritually. I pray first and foremost in my life that You would bless me to prosper spiritually. Bless me to grow in grace and in the knowledge, understanding and usage of Your Word. Bless me to grow in obedience to Your Word - to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Bless me to draw close to You, and give me a continuing desire to intimately know You more. For You said that if we draw close to You , then You would draw close to us...
***Below in the comments, please add your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment